UK postage Labels- Explanation of numbers
- Weight from electrnic scale in Kg
- 2L- 2nd Class Letter
- 2LL-2nd Class Large Letter
- 1LL-1st Class Large Letter
- 1PK- 1st Class Packet
- 2PK- 2nd Class Packet
- ‘A’ – Airmail
- Signifies relevant Airmail Tariff
- – Letter ( Standard tariff so not shown)
- – Small Packet
- – Printed Papers
- Amount of Postage Paid in Pounds/Pence
Post By Date= Date Of Purchase+1 day
- Code of the branch where the Label was printed/issued.
- Signifies the ‘Machine Number’ – generally the left hand machine will be “Machine 1” and the right hand machine ‘Machine 2″Â
Post and Go
- PAG text signifies that the label has originated from a ‘Post and Go’ machine.
- From the point where a customer starts a series of trasactions to the point where they ‘settle’ the transaction (i.e. pay) is called a ‘Customer Session’. Â
- The number of the transaction within the overall ‘Customer Session’- maximum 99.